RE: Alloy XPAG blocks...1500 CC

To: "'TATERRY@aol.com'" <TATERRY@aol.com>, mg-t@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: Alloy XPAG blocks...1500 CC
From: "Hermance, Jonathan" <Jonathan_Hermance@ATK.COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 09:58:32 -0600
Terry,

What was the original message prior to this one?  Does Alloy Blocks XPAG ...
1500 CC mean XPAG 1250 CC and XPEG 1500 CC?  I would have interest in
learning more about the cost and liklihood of 1250 CC alloy blocks, iron or
alloy cylinder heads, new crank shafts, new connecting rods and transmission
cases with rear motor mount lugs unless there are plenty around and I just
don't happen to know where.  I have eight probably 45+ year old connecting
rods rattling around in two 0.080' over bored blocks one of which has a head
with almost 3/8 of an inch milled off it.  Probably sooner than later I'm
going to need some spare everythings.

Jon