TC Dash Board

To: mg-tabc@egroups.com, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: TC Dash Board
From: Stolzy40@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 22:12:24 EDT
I know that many of you are familiar with Craig Seabrook of the Whitworth
Shop in Novelty, Ohio. I am writing this note because I am just amazed at the
outstanding craftsmanship that Craig's work displays. I had him chrome, paint
and letter my instrument panel, restore the horn/dipper switch, the ignition
switch, a panel switch, convert a map lamp to a 30 mph lamp, cover the dash
with fabric and attach the chrome. He restored the mixture control and slow
running cables. He even sent my gauges to John Marks in England. I can't
praise his work highly enough. Every item he did came back in perfect like
new (probably better than new) condition. He is a true craftsman. He called
every time before starting work to review what was to be done and the best
way to accomplish the task. Everything he said he would do he did. He
certainly exceeded my expectations. And to show his character, he trustingly
sent the restored items back asking for payment in 3 days. I would recommend
Craig to anyone who wants superb work done on their T.
BTW, Craig is also a cabinet maker and has all of the wood for the T's and
will even restore the T tubs. I would recommend getting one of his catalogs.
Craig can be reached at:
Craig Seabrook
Whitworth Shop
14444 Watt Road
Novelty, OH 44072 USA
Phone: 440-338-5950
Email: seabrook@en.com
BTW, I have no financial connection with the Whitworth Shop. I just believe
in recognizing people that do an outstanding job. Hope some of you find this
information helpful.
Mark Stolzenburg