Re: What are some of the ways to keep heat out of interior of TD?

To: <jimmydunn@mindspring.com>, "Bob Howard" <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: Re: What are some of the ways to keep heat out of interior of TD?
From: "Ted Jackson" <erj88@home.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 10:01:54 -0400
My TD shows 70C on a hot day.  When I checked the coolant directly it was
actually about 78C which is close enough to 80C to keep me happy, and the
car is running well.  Someday I may try to correct the temperature gauge -
when all the other things are done.

BTW - 80C is actually 176F.

Ted Jackson
Ted@The-Jacksons.net