repairs

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: repairs
From: Ted Gantz <tgantz@fuse.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 17:07:09 -0800
Does any one recommend someone in the U.S. to look over and repair the
Carborator for a TA. I know some part are missing mostly connector rods
and exterior fittings. Also I would like the distributor refurbished. I
know that they can be send it off to the UK, but after the Air postage
perhaps it would be easier to have it done here. I am not sure what
differences there are between these TA parts and latter models, and if
these parts are simpler to do in the UK.
Suggestions!
Ted

///
///  mg-t@autox.team.net mailing list