Re: Matching paint/parts question, MG-TF

To: SCC <campbe6274@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Matching paint/parts question, MG-TF
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 19:20:54 -0500
Hi Scott,

    Let me dig out my T-series references and see if the TF should have a
similar
Maker's Plate to that of the TD.  On the TD there is a plate, attached to the
tool box, that has on it the Car No. (stamped into the left side frame
extension)
and the engine number.  I understand that TF's can have their original paint
color identified through their Car No.  You might want to ask the seller to send
you a photo (or digital image) of the TF's plate.

--
Bud Krueger
http://home.ici.net/~bkrueger/

///