Engine Block Needed

To: MG-T List <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Engine Block Needed
From: Bill Loubiere <loubiere@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 07:14:53 -0500
Can anyone share some knowledge on MG TD engine blocks.  I am in need of a
new block.  I broke a wrist pin bolt and lost the block on my engine.  I
found one block but upon testing it a crack was found at the bottom of one
of the cylinders into the water jacket.

Does anyone have a 3newer2 style for sale?

My engine had the newer style oil pump and distributor with the cotter bolt
mounting.

What are the pros and cons in using an older TD block.  Were improvements
made over the years are are they basically the same?

Thanks for any help.

Bill Loubiere

///
///  mg-t@autox.team.net mailing list