The box

To: <spook01@home.com>
Subject: The box
From: "British Sportscar Center" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 09:44:23 -0700
I haven't seen any responses posted, Ray, so I'll just mention that we have
had great success having TC (and one 1937 Morris 8) steering boxes
overhauled and modified by.....

Phil Marino
16199 Hidden Cove
Riverside, CA 92503
909-352-4419

He is also the man who modifies TC rear hubs to accept an axle he makes of
modern steel with a taper fit into the hub, he sleeves TC wheel and master
cylinders, and does a variety of other things for TC owners.

He is not Russian but his (authentic) Italian/English accent would be at
home on any stage!

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center
His work is superb and his prices are reasonable.