Re: Is the T-Series Mid Engine?

To: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Subject: Re: Is the T-Series Mid Engine?
From: Charles Hill <candahill@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 23:21:50 -0600
I remember a magazine article years ago about this very subject.  Not
specifically the TC, but about engine placement designation.  As I
recall, the designations were front engine, front mid engine, rear mid
engine and rear engine.  Based on the criteria they used, the TC would
be considered a front mid engine.  The engine is in the front of the
car, but behind the center of the front wheels.  In most front engine
cars, the engine is over the front wheels.  As I vaguely recall, the
front mid engine car they used in their comparison was a Morgan.

Regards,

Charles Hill