RE:carb float bowl repair

To: "T-ABCs Forever" <mg-tabc@egroups.com>
Subject: RE:carb float bowl repair
From: "Robert Grunau" <cgrunau@pathcom.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 09:22:17 -0400
Last Sunday I sent out a message asking for sourcing of a Helicoil type
repair kit to repair a stripped 7/16 " -18 tpi BSF float bowl mounting
thread on a TC carb. I received several informative replies and as a result
telephoned Uni-Thread in the UK Monday morning. They were very helpful, I
ordered the kit and some extra inserts and gave my Mastercard number. The
parts were mailed Monday afternoon, UK time. I received the kit and inserts
in my mailbox Thursday noon.
Great service, nice looking kit, reasonable price, can't wait to try it out.
I would recommend Uni-Thread. They have a catalogue, and can be reached at
44-1803-559595 if you need BSF and other taps, dies and repair kits.
Bob Grunau

---