SF Bay Area Morris Minor woody for sale

To: morris@autox.team.net
Subject: SF Bay Area Morris Minor woody for sale
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 19:11:35 -0700
Listers,

Here's what appears to be a good deal on a reasonable Morris Minor woody
project.  Don't contact me - I'm only the messenger!!!

Cheers,

Rick Feibusch
Venice, CA

Contact Larry at:
LJMcCollum@aol.com

From: LJMcCollum@aol.com
Subject: Re: Traveller needs a good home

Dear Rick,

1962 Morris Minor Traveller in dire need of a wood kit. The wood is all
there but in sorry shape. The original 948 engine lost compression in one
cylinder, likely in the top end.- before the engine lost compression my son
used the car to get to school and around town - never smoked. - the metal
is in good shape - the bumpers are capable of being rechromed, but aren't
that bad at this point. I have a spare windscreen (picked up at John Bull's
shop when they were cleaning out a bunch of Morris bits). I have some of
the rubber replacements (the roof seal, the windscreen seal..etc.).

I also have a 1098cc Sprite engine that had been "recently" rebuilt before
I  got it a few years ago (I tarped and crated the engine while waiting to
install it to protect it from the elements). I also have a ribcase tranny
to go with the larger engine. The right rear brake is frozen, probably the
emergency brake (I found out when I tried rolling it the other day), but I
could pull it off and clear it before it is moved, if needed

After talking it over with my wife we figure this vehicle deserves someone
that can do it proud. We would like to take on the task, but have too many
other immediate projects in the offing. We will definitely be back in the
market for another, more finished, Morris in the not too distant future,
but need less major projects at this point. Asking price is only $1,500 for
the bunch!

Larry McCollum
1288 Kentucky Drive
Concord, CA 94520