Re: T Series Engine Crank Thread for the TA please!!!

To: Clive Sherriff <clive.sherriff@ntlworld.com>
Subject: Re: T Series Engine Crank Thread for the TA please!!!
From: Dave & Liz DuBois <ddubois@sinclair.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 12:59:33 -0800
Clive,

I am sure that it is the same thread, since all of the engines used the
Nuffield Mad Metric.  12 - 1.5mm is not an unusual size (I got my tap
and die  from a local hardware store) , so you should be able to pick up
a tap locally and check the threads against it (or if you have the bolt,
take it into the store and see if it matches).  Again, I would suggest
getting a metric thread file since it can also be used to check thread
pitch.

Good luck,
Dave