MG PA Special

To: "MMM List" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>, "mg-tabc"
Subject: MG PA Special
From: "Dave & Diana Dwyer" <dmdwyer@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 17:41:44 +1100
Gentlemen

My friend Ivan has a PA special for sale. 1934 PA chassis, TB engine and
gearbox, Brooklands exhaust, 16" wheels, 12" finned drums, and pointed-tail
alum racing body styled after the 1934 K3. The car has an Australian CAMS
logbook as a Group K Historic racing car. With the addition of cycle guards
and lights you would have an eye-catching road car, too!

If there are any closet Alfa fans out there, you may also be interested in the
other car he is selling. This is a 1974 Alfa Montreal - what he describes as
"a 70s supercar". The spec includes a 2.6L V8 with dry sump, quad cams and
fuel injection, 5-speed manual box and a 2+2 fixed head fastback body. This
one's road registered and great fun - I've driven it many times and I'll be
sorry to see it go.

He's parting with these to make room (and funds!) for his new MMM project. If
you're interested contact Ivan at glasby@bigpond.com.au: I'm sure he can send
photos.

Sad to say I don't get any commission.

Regards