Re: Problems and solutions for the TSO CD Rom

To: <mg-t@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Problems and solutions for the TSO CD Rom
From: "Wayne Francis" <whfrancis@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 12:45:31 -0800
OK.  That solved my problem.  I am running XP on a PC.  I had neither reason
nor desire to download Adobe 7.0, but had previously damaged my 6.0 and
could find only the 7.0 at the Adobe site.  By going out to the BBS site and
getting the Adobe archive URL:
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/reader_archive.html , I was able to
download 6.0.1 after uninstalling the 7.0.  The CD appears to be operating
normally now under the earlier package.  Perhaps, eventually, someone will
determine what the heck changed between 6.0 and 7.0 to cause all these
problems.  Thanks, Terry.
Wayne Francis
Ojai, CA