Fw: Front end shake

To: "Stuart C. Keen, Jr." <simbafish@comcast.net>
Subject: Fw: Front end shake
From: "mark saperstein" <mmouth2@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 21:22:05 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: mark saperstein
To: Stuart C. Keen, Jr. ; MG
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2005 9:19 PM
Subject: Re: Front end shake

stu:  sounds like the balance problem may be with the brakedrums... not the
wheels or tires alone...  easy fix is to get the wheels balanced on the car.
not every shop can do this..   but if you look around you can find an
experienced shop. I was lucky to find a good wheel alignment shop here in
phoenix that could not only do that but laser align all 4 wheels.  which leads
me to suggest this might be a source of your shake as well.   axle alignment
and toe in are definitely a factor in the shake syndrome you describe.
   best of luck, mickey.   53 TD Mk II, 67 BGT, 32 F3 Magna