TF windshield wiper system

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: TF windshield wiper system
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 14:18:05 EST
Gents, does anyone know of a document that gives chapter and verse on this
system?  I'm cleaning up my wheelboxes and cables in preparation to
reinstalling
them.  I'm missing the start switch on one of them but no big deal as I will
wire the motor into Aux switch.  One of my wheel boxes has a black colored
collar on it, but the one doesn't....not sure if I am missing a part.....would
like to see a picture of the whole unit as it should be.  Lew Palmer overhauled
the motor so I'm good to go there.
Thanks, Terry