[Fwd: Re: [mg-tabc] shocks and shows]

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [mg-tabc] shocks and shows]
From: Charles Hill <candahill@att.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 12:17:11 -0500
Forwarding:

Charles Hill

Charles, you might have to pass this along, as my yahoo-bers don't seem to go
through. RWM

September 26 - 30, 2006 - Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri GOF Central 2006, Mk.
XXVIII "Treasures of the Octagon"
We invite you to the GOF Central 2006, Mk. XXVIII. It will be held September
26-30, 2006 at the Country Club Hotel and Spa at Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri.
Our driving events will take you through the scenic Ozark Mountains with
unbelievable views and winding roads. There is plenty of shopping and
activities just minutes from the resort. Our hotel headquarters at the Country
Club Hotel & Spa reminds us of Monterey with stucco exterior and clay tile
roof. The hotel boasts scenic views of the lake and surrounding mountains. The
hotel has a spa, 4 indoor and 12 outdoor tennis courts, racquetball court,
indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and a fitness center. It is conveniently
locates just minutes from Hwy 54 at Horseshoe Bend Parkway (HH) & Carol Road.
For more information about the GOF www.britishcarsofamerica.com. If any
questions please email gof@britishcarsofamerica.com
Or call 314-428-9335 between 8:30am and 5:30 pm CT. For more information about
the hotel www.countryclubhotel.com.
The event is being held by the MG"T" Register of St. Louis, Charlie Key
 Best, Ray