Re: TSO CD search program

To: roy-rose <roy-rose@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: TSO CD search program
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 23:08:11 -0400
Roy is right, Charley.  That search program of Larry's was what made me
start Ttalk.  You can access Larry's program from the opening page
http://www.ttalk.info/, or go directly to
http://www.ttalk.info/TSO_CD-ROM.html.  I've upgraded to Adobe 7 and
Larry's search engine works fine.  Any problems, just drop me a line.

Bud
admin@ttalk.info