[Mg-t] AMP METER

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mg-t] AMP METER
From: "KRISLYN COMPANY" <KRISLYNCO.LLC@roadrunner.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 16:39:18 -0500
hello again............
Well the speedy sleeve worked perfectly on the front balancer seal she's dry
as a bone!!!! I actually have an MG TD XPAG motor that hasn't a leak
anywhere....(and yes there is oil in it...I think!!)  I cant help but wonder
if the moss (Timkin) front seal doesnt really require the speedy sleeve
anyways as the seal truly is generic to the car and my balancer was not scored
or pitted at all.

Can anyone comment on why the amp meter pings all over the place (mostly
upward)  with each tick of the rocker valves in the motor....  shouldn't it be
just still and steady when charging ? Any thoughts on a fix??

Thanks as always.
Rocky