Re: [Mg-t] scrappage laws- gun control

To: "Larry Shoer" <LarryShoer@comcast.net>, "List" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] scrappage laws- gun control
From: "Dallas Congleton" <dcongleton@embarqmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 11:26:28 -0400
Larry - other people do research, and spend a "few minutes checking facts" ,
and are open to factual analysis-

 maybe you should read something other than the gun lobby reports-
Here is a link-

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=15304

Not trying to start any arguments and this car forum is not the place for
politics, etc    and ....
I know that converting a liberal is almost impossible-

this was information for independent thinkers
Dallas