Re: [Mg-t] Question

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Question
From: "Sales at \" Just Brits \"" <sales@justbrits.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 19:07:12 -0600
<< My question is: Is there a similar list for the early 1960's
Rover II? >>

Well Gene, the first thing I tried was [at bottom
of EVERY List Post:

then at bottom of page clicked on:

Overview of all autox.team.net mailing lists
<http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo>

which shows a list of all of Mark's [MJB] Lists.
[why work hard - LOL]

That shows NADA for you.

So I would suspect some "time" at the keyboard and
www.google.com [or if yer really smart, use the Search
Box in your "Tool Bar" <G> - FREE & SIMPLE] and just
do some old fashioned searching.

Personally, I start with a word or phrase of what I am
looking for IN "quotes" [ "rover II mailing list" ].
Narrows the results.

Happy New Year yourself <G> !!!

Ed
Please visit MY site at: