Re: [Mg-t] hood mounting screws

To: <sumton@sbcglobal.net>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] hood mounting screws
From: Mike Eldred <redscirocco@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 23:48:09 -0500
I'm guessing from the description that you're talking about a TF.

On my TF, the screws are slotted oval-head screws, approx. 2" long.  I believe
they are chrome, but I suppose they could be stainless.  Mine are original -
or at least they're the same ones that have been with the car for the last 40+
years that we've had it.

Cheers,

Mike Eldred

'54 MG TF