[Mg-t] Fw: Clutch Rod Kaput

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mg-t] Fw: Clutch Rod Kaput
From: "John F. Quilter" <jquilter@peoplepc.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 13:08:13 -0700
I always adjust my clutches for maximum free travel at the pedal consistant
with a clean, no grinding, shift into first and reverse with the engine
running, clutch depressed, and the car stationary.  This minimizes the
strain on the linkage and wear on the release bearing.   Others may
disagree, however.

John F. Quilter
Brisbane,  California
1951 MGTD