Re: [Mg-t] [mg-tabc] Vintage MG swap Meet!!!!!

To: dougpulver@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] [mg-tabc] Vintage MG swap Meet!!!!!
From: John Seim <kingseim@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 05:01:13 -0700
Vendors can arrive anytime, even stay overnight.
Officially, vendors can get in, and set up, after 5 a.m.
We will come around, and collect for the number of parking
spaces you occupy, after 8:00 a.m. The first parking space
is $20.00; each additional parking space is $10.00.

There is a cars for sale area. $20.00 for that space, unless
you want to keep the car next to where you are selling parts,
then it will count towards the total number of spaces occupied.

General admission is $5.00.

Thanks for asking,

John Seim