Re: [Mg-t] T car Maradyne Heater

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] T car Maradyne Heater
From: Charlie Baldwin <mgcharlie@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2011 15:51:19 -0500
That looks very similar to the heaters that were available as
accessories 'back in the day'.  Most of them including the Smiths
factory heaters in British cars of the later '50s and '60s were not very
effective.  I wonder what the output of some of the accessory heaters
for T series cars (both heat output and fan output) were and perhaps
some of the later cars that had factory heaters like MGAs, early MGBs,
Austin-Healeys, etc.
Does anyone have that information?  That way we can have something to
compare this heater to.
Thanks.
Charlie

On 11/8/2011 2:50 PM, spook01@comcast.net wrote:
> Hi guys,
> For those of you who want warmth this wintry season, scroll down to see a
>link to a VERY effective heater.
>
> Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
mgcharlie.vcf]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive