Re: [Mg-t] brake fluid level question

To: "Chip Old" <feold3@mac.com>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] brake fluid level question
From: "Carr&Edwards" <scvc70@epix.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 10:48:20 -0500
And the Handbook text and Workshop Manual illustration are contradicted by
the TD fluid reservoir cap, which says "Fill only to bottom of neck"! --
which I've been doing for the last 30+ years, and always wondered why I
needed to add fluid first thing in the Spring but could never find a leak in
the cylinders or lines.  Guess I'll change my ways and leave it 1/2" low....

Sarah Carr
TD3942EXLU in PA