Re: [Mg-t]

To: "=?utf-8?B?Q2hhcmxpZSBCYWxkd2lu?="
Subject: Re: [Mg-t]
From: "=?utf-8?B?c3Bvb2swMUBjb21jYXN0Lm5ldA==?=" <spook01@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 11:25:27 -0600
The disc brake kit is interesting, since it appears to be parts from the mga,
some parts of which were carried over from the TD.
The morris kit has a lower casting plug replaced with a plug with hose
connection.  The upper fill plug is replaced with a sealed plug.
You install the mc, run the hose to the new reservoir, and with all parts in
place but the top mc filler cap, fill the the mc to the bottom of the filler
cap threads, then install the cap/plug and tighten.
Now fill the new reservoir on top.
When your brakes are bled, the mc pulls fluid from its old tank, a vacuum forms
pulling fluid down the hose, keeping the mc full.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone