Re: [Mg-t] Almost NMHC

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Almost NMHC
From: Lou <stallerl@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 17:30:41 -0700
--===============4430566024458210823==
 boundary="------------010207020001070603060306"

--------------010207020001070603060306

I've taken my California Car Cover to the laundromat and washed and
dried it in a large capacity washer and dryer. I used whatever soap my
wife uses for our laundry and went by the directions on the machines. It
took a while but it turned out clean and free of dust.
Lou

On 10/18/2015 2:05 PM, Richard Lindsay wrote:

> Hello friends,
>
> When a car cover gets dirty, how does one wash it? I've consideted
> taking my covers to a laundromat but don't know if that is
> appropriate. Also, what kind of soap might one use? Dawn? My assorted
> covers are not waterproof nor are they intended for outdoor storage.
>
> Thanks forvyour advice,
>
> Rick

--------------010207020001070603060306

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
    I've taken my California Car Cover to the laundromat and washed and
    dried it in a large capacity washer and dryer. I used whatever soap
    my wife uses for our laundry and went by the directions on the
    machines. It took a while but it turned out clean and free of dust.
    Lou<br>
      wrote:<br>
cite="mid:CAOc+-dxi499BabxDDw8wnDMoQkP4O3psSiO+FsGKGtDtv5ACTA@mail.gmail.com"
      type="cite">
        I've consideted taking my covers to a laundromat but don't know
        if that is appropriate. Also, what kind of soap might one use?
        Dawn? My assorted covers are not waterproof nor are they
        intended for outdoor storage.</p>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:Mg-t@autox.team.net";>Mg-t@autox.team.net</a>
href="http://www.team.net/archive";>http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.team.net/forums";>http://www.team.net/forums</a>

</pre>

--===============4430566024458210823==--