2 May in TN

To: mgb-V8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 2 May in TN
From: DickShaler@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 17:49:01 EST
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Dan,
  YES! we will be there.  Jane and I bought a place just west of High Point NC
and plan to visit there next May.  The Springtime in the Smokies will be on
our schedule without a doubt.  Last May we toured over the mountains into your
beautiful state and were thrilled by the beauty.  All that combined with a
sports car show should be a great way to assuage my guilt for not finishing
the 78 V8 roadster before mid-year.
  Thanks for letting us know. Anything further you might want to add would be
most welcome.

    Dick Shaler