Rover 3.5 liter specs

To: mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rover 3.5 liter specs
From: Mike Hartwig <mhartwig@cbu.edu>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 21:17:28 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
My engine parts are still at the machine shop.  The cylinders will likely
have to be bored .010 over.  I need some specs as far about the crankshaft,
primarily the diameters.  The fellow who is doing the work is not familar
with the Rover engine specifically (a foreign car mechanic who sees a lot
of aluminum blocks, though), so if anyone can give me some guidance, I
would appreciate it.  This is not as easy as rebuilding my four-banger for
the other 'B.  I just gave the stuff to the machine shop and they handled
everything.

thanks