Re: Dan's MGB/Ford

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dan's MGB/Ford
From: FJ40Jim@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 11:32:40 EST
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
In a message dated 1/14/99 8:56:24 PM Eastern Standard Time, jimbb88@erols.com
writes:

> Dan Graves has one beautiful car!!  Dan, I don't know what you did for
>  motor mounts, or if you had to cut the firewall to get the C-4 in there,
>  but that is a very clean job. Certainly an outstanding conversion. I'm
>  sure it is at least 4 smiles.
>
>  Thanks for sharing. Oh, the air cleaner was nice too.

Hey Dan,
Do you have some pictures on a webpage somewhere?  My own MG/ford project is
stalled right now, due to a.) no time, and b.) a very nice EFI 5.0 engine has
just come into my life, so I am reconsidering using the carbed 1970 302.

Thanks for any info or pictures.

Jim Chenoweth
Lancaster, Ohio, USA
'80 MGB/5.0L/T-5 project