jan/feb mgb-v8 cyber sale - if you don'twant to read this, please delete

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: jan/feb mgb-v8 cyber sale - if you don'twant to read this, please delete.
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 12:18:41 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Our first Jan/Feb mgb-v8 cyber sale.  10% off any item on our website.
Free shipping* on orders over $200 (except truck freight items).  Don't
have enough for the discount, get together with a friend and combine
your orders.  Orders must ship to one address.  If you have other
British marques, add them to your order.  Our standard parts catalog is
being updated. TRF, Moss or VicBrit part numbers are acceptable.  Sale
ends Feb 25, 1999.  You must reference mgb-v8 cyber sale when ordering.
Visa/MC/Discover, COD or prepay. Go to the web site, click on
"performance parts" then click on your car.  Be sure to read the MGB
suspension and brake sections.  There are several items in that section
that will benefit the v8.  AS you get to the engine section, there is a
link to the V8 conversion list.  Oil filter/cooler take-offs are listed
under the tr8 performance parts section - sorry, my mistake.

Extra Specials

Gear reduction starter - $210 this is over 10% off
Light Flywheel - $210 this is over 10%
Performance clutch package - $140  w\specify Rover/TR8 trans of
BorgWarner. This clutch works only with our light flywheel.
Kevlar brake shoes - $40 regular price is $50

*Shipping within USA only. Canadian customers deduct an extra 3% to help
with shipping.
--
Ted Schumacher
TS Imported Automotive