Re: Window

To: <JTPAKI@aol.com>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Window
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 09:04:51 -0000
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
When I rebuilt my roadster the very bottom of the 1/4-light had a bolt that
fitted in a slot at the bottom of the door, i.e. you could adjust the depth
of 'engagement' of 1/4-light to windscreen seal, and this is critical for
avoiding the 'crack of doom'.  I would expect the GT to have the same
adjustment, can't recall if it was on the rear channel also.

PaulH.