RE: magazine article

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: magazine article
From: "Jim Patterson" <jim@rover-v8.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 10:58:47 +0100
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hi Paul,
        I would like copies of the following articles if you don't mind
sending them :-

1991 Practical Classics
1991 Your Classic
1981 Street Rodder

                I am trying to collect all the magazine articles I can find,
and convert them to html format for faster download times.
                I am currently working on the Dec 1997 Street Rodder
article, this should be finished today.

                I also have the 1995 Practical Classics article, but all I
have is a scan of a scan so the photo's are very poor,
                if anyone has the original magazine and  wouldn't mind
scanning the pictures it would be really appreciated.

                Does anyone know if its possible to convert pictures in .pdf
format to jpeg's, I would like to convert the 1961 Hotrod
                article if I can, again any help would be much appreciated

                You can find the ones I have done so far at
www.rover-v8.co.uk/history.htm  The unfinished '97 Street Rodder article is
                Here www.rover-v8.co.uk/nailhead.htm

Thanks in advance for any help.
Jim Patterson