Re: 215 camshaft "stuff"

To: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: 215 camshaft "stuff"
From: David Kernberger <dkern@napanet.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 18:37:16 -0700
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
9/3/00

Larry,

        No lock washer needed.  At least, not used originally.  Flat washer
is a special item--about 1 7/16" diameter X abut 5/32" thick--don't know if
it is hardened.  I have plenty of these washers, as I have stripped many of
these engines and am storing ALL the parts-large and small.  Give me your
address and I will be happy to ship one off to you no chargRegards,  Dave
Kernberger