Re: Ford 302 vs BOP/Rover 215

To: <DANMAS@aol.com>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ford 302 vs BOP/Rover 215
From: "Larry" <larry@larryembrey.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 13:02:53 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Dan,
No offense taken at all. Just trying to help us all "figure it out.."  My
"limited" brain capacity is just suprised that an alum block would only save
~35lbs.. I was trying to extrapolate it based off of my limited history with
the units in my garage..

All I know is I have a gorgeous 302 block painted Forb Blue, that basically
matches the body color of my B, and I am going crazy not being able to get
it installed!!  :-)

If you could scan in thos epictures it would be much appreciated!!

Larry