Manual Overide

To: "MGB Newsgroup" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Manual Overide
From: "Bruce" <brucemills@dccnet.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 21:52:11 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Thank all for the help. I got the manual override worked out and it works
great.
Just went to fire up the car on Friday but I am lacking power to the
coil-distributor. Ran out of time but hopefully will fire her up tomorrow.
Will let you all know and I sure have received a lot of help from this
group. Couldn't have done it with out you.
Thanks

Bruce