Geared Right Angled Drive

To: "MGB Newsgroup" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Geared Right Angled Drive
From: "Bruce" <brucemills@dccnet.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 13:26:56 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
My Rover 3.5 MGB conversion with BW T5 is on the road and I am working out
the bugs. One problem I have is the speedometer. I am about 19 miles over. I
have heard that there is a right angle drive available which is geared to
.733. And this will be almost right on the money with my 185/70/14 ties and
1000 revolution per mile speedometer.
Recently I heard of a place  ACI
    Engineering
    Portage Mi
    616-372-1991
I tried to call them but their phone has been disconnected. Does any know of
a place where I could get a geared right angled drive?
Bruce