Aluminum block V8's

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Aluminum block V8's
From: "tim roy" <bquietroy@neo.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 21:46:59 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I have the opportunity to purchase 6 Buick/Olds Aluminum block V8's as a
package with another car. Some have automatic trans, some are complete up thru
intake. Only one has the carb. I only need one complete unit for my project
and will probably offer the others by part or whole. If I have enough interest
to sell off what I don't want I will do the deal. I'm hoping to sell off the
engines to pay for the rest of the package. A couple of these were put on a
stand and set up to run. A couple of others haven't run in a while. If anyone
has an interest in something send me an email to: bquietroy@neo.rr.com