Newsletter

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Newsletter
From: Donald Coleman DDS <coleman@dhol.org>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 18:09:12 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
V8 Newsletter is an interesting individual/group. I sent a check last March
and never received a newsletter etc. When I went back and found the check
had not cleared I emailed an inquiry. No reply. I emailed again and was told
they had no listing with me. So I sent off another check. Within three weeks
both checks cleared. Still no newsletter. Emailed again and was told they
would forward the spring copy several times, but nothing. Friends told me
the spring letter was a mess. I emailed and told them to just refund my
money and received a reply email telling me the letter was non profit and to
go to hell. What one has to do with the other I have no idea but the
character - Don R - comes across as quite the idiot. Tempted to turn it over
to the Postmaster. DC.