Re: eastwood powder coating recommendation

To: <CraigFaubel@aol.com>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: eastwood powder coating recommendation
From: "Michael Hartwig" <mhartwig@midsouth.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 21:16:15 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
The Eastwood powder coating kit is one thing I could never live without.  It
is a god send.  The powder coat is extremely durable. (Trust me, i've tried
to take it off)  And chemical resistant.  I usually put items in the parts
washer with stoddard solvent to clean off excess sand from sand blasting.
It doesn't even scuff the surface.
Did you see the pic I posted a whle back of my ford 8" pumpkin?
http://jubjub.mine.nu/mgb/pumpkin.jpg

Those are the results you can expect.  It's very easy to use

I have a separate oven for curing parts.  This winter, I plan to make a
larger oven to cure parts like the rear axle housing.

I give it a 10 out of 10.

Mike