Newsletter is now online!

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Newsletter is now online!
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 21:06:30 EST
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Greetings, V8ers,

AT LAST!  Finally, the Sept-Dec British V8 newsletter is available.

To get your copy, go to:

http://members.aol.com/britishv8/sept2001.pdf

The May-Aug issue is also online, at:

http://members.aol.com/britishv8/may2001.pdf

The Sept file is 1.2M, and the May file is 2.6M, so they may take awhile to
download.

If you prefer a hard copy, send me your postal address and tell me which
issue you want, and I'll get a copy in the mail to you. If you are not a paid
subscriber, please send $5.00 to cover the cost. As I don't have the
subscriber list, I'll take your word for it that you are a subscriber.

The quality of prints made from the PDF files is better than the print
quality of the last issue, but not as good as the current hard copy.

This weekend, I will revise the website listed below to reflect the current
situation, and to provide a link to the newsletter online files.

Regards, and thanks for your patience.

Dan Masters
Alcoa, Tennessee

Triumph TR 250 - TR6 Electrical Maintenance Handbook:
     http://members.aol.com/danmas6/
Stuffing a V8 into a small British sports car:
     http://members.aol.com/danmas/
British V8 Newsletter:
     http://members.aol.com/danmas4/mgv8.htm