Need to raise some money ...

To: "'MGV8 list'" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>, <owner-buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need to raise some money ...
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 19:40:14 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
... or shameless self promotion ...

I've decided that I really need some new wheels for my MGB V8, or
perhaps an enclosed trailer for my race car.  Considering the difference
in cost of these two items, I guess I'll go for the wheels first.  In
order to raise a couple of bucks I decided to sell some "surplus" items
I have on eBay.

I'm starting slow with a 4 barrel Buick intake for a 215 (3.5, 3.9 etc).
So all you V8 builders out there, here is the time to buy that 4 barrel
intake manifold you need.  Remember, you need this like I need wheels
... <G>

Take a look at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180780
7144&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1015370375&indexURL=0&rd=1

This is eBay item #1807807144

If you are the lucky bidder on this item and want to substitute an Olds
intake I've got one of those too.

My apologies in advance if this little "ad" offends anyone.

Larry Hoy
1969 MGB V8
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast"