Re: Continuing Saga of 3.9L Engine Rebuild

To: "MGBV8 BBS" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Continuing Saga of 3.9L Engine Rebuild
From: "Bruce" <brucemills@dccnet.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 11:03:00 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Apr 2000 I bought a set of +.020 Piston from RPI and had them shipped over
to Canada. Cost 200#
They worked out to be a better CR than the ones the local parts place
originally sold me. Buick piston I believe, which worked out to be about
7.85 CR. RPI are 9.75 CR. Sorry can't locate the shipping costs.

Bruce