Distributors

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Distributors
From: "Bruce" <brucemills@dccnet.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:03:12 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
My Rover 3.5 MGB conversion is now up and running strong, thanks everyone.

I have noticed that about 4500RPM she seems to sort of bog down, as if she
doesn't have any more to give (last year it was about 5200, and the year
before it was as if she would on forever) I was wondering if the cause for
this could be the springs inside the distributor? And would any one know
where I could get new springs for a Lucas (Rover) distributor?

Bruce

---