Re: Who runs the V-8 list??

To: JJJ <m1garand@speakeasy.net>
Subject: Re: Who runs the V-8 list??
From: Glenn <g_wakefield@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 09:04:42 -0800 (PST)
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
James,

This is from memory, but someone will correct me if
I'm wrong.

Mark J. Bradkis (sp?) runs all of the lists for free
(out of his good graces).  Auto-x is just a server
name, not a company.  There are a bunch of auto-x
mailing lists, mostly for british cars and vintage
racing.

About once a year, Mark has a mini-funding drive
across all of the lists asking for small donations.
If I remember correctly, it usually happens when
equipment either needs to be purchased or up-graded.

We should all thank Mark for his hard work helping
keep all these lists running.

Glenn