Re: Rover Carbs

To: rshellen@comcast.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rover Carbs
From: Simon & Donna <sdaustin@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 19:29:22 -0800
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I picked up some good info from RPI in the UK to get my carb (Edelbrock 500 cfm) set up properly. I don't know of any other shops but am sure they are out there.

Simon Austin

Subject: Rover Carbs

I have a 215 V-8 waiting on a suitable car to put it in, so I watch the
list. I noticed there is alot discussion on getting proper carb operation.
Has any one contacted the shops in England where there was alot more V-8
cars. Don't they still race Rover SD1's in vintage events. Just a thought.
Ron Shellenberger