Help - Need replacement ignition switch

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Help - Need replacement ignition switch
From: Bill Zenkus <mgb_zenkus@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 10:55:06 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Would anyone have a spare ignition switch assembly for a 1974 MGB?

  I went to take someone for a ride at work today for lunch and the switch
failed.
  Key, difficult to insert, turn and take out.

  To get home, I dissaembled the colume, pulled the electric switch and used a
screwdriver to turn it to start the car. (The hole is also quite worn in this
end)

  Thus I am looking for a complete assembly as quick as I could get one.

  Thanks in advance for any assistance on this.

  Bill Zenkus,
  (MGBZ)
  74 MGB, 63 Stroked OLDS and T50 5 speed with Chevy Monza 3.08 V8 rear