Re: [Mgb-v8] Rover engine number

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>,<mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgb-v8] Rover engine number
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 11:44:26 -0400
Paul,

The engine rebuild was done by a sort of hush hush Ministry of
Defense repair outfit called ABRO Ashford so god knows what they
did.   I must look for the number on the engine - where is it
stamped?  The engines probably were originally in military vehicles
so the numbering may be very different.  So really all I can say is
that it was rebuilt in 1996 !