Re: MGB Rebuild On The Road! (long)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB Rebuild On The Road! (long)
From: "John M. Trindle" <jtrindle@tsquare.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 10:25:46 +0000
On Thu, 23 Feb 1995, Mark Jurras wrote:

> John,
>
> > Wednesday:  Unibody "frame" must be welded where PPPO stuck a new front
>                                                    ^^^^
>
> > section on with brazing, wood, and metal bondo (aarrrghhh!!)
>

> Pardon my ignorance but who is PPPO?

Sorry, jargon <g>.  PO stands for Previous Owner (the dreaded).  PPO
would be Previous Previous Owner, etc.

This B was up on stands in a garage for 5 years and that guy did NOTHING
to it.  The guy before him screwed up the paint job by putting a
dropcloth over wet paint (oy)... if he is the one who tried to patch this
thing together with wood and bondo, he got his just reward with the paint
job.  I prefer to think it was the Previous Previous Previous Owner,
since I have little chance of finding out who that was.  (I abhor violence).

John M. Trindle     | jtrindle@tsquare.com | Tidewater Sports Car Club
'73 MGB E Stock     | '69 Spitfire E Stock | '88 RX-7 C Stock