1933 MG L1 Magna for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1933 MG L1 Magna for sale
From: Carl Follstad <farkle@icicle.winternet.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 1995 09:47:30 -0600 (CST)
1933 MG L1 Magna for sale

This four passenger open touring car has two-tone blue paint and a body
and upholstery too nice to restore.  The 6-cylinder engine was recently
rebuilt by the owner, who owns and operates his own British car
repair and restoration shop.

This car was featured in River Fletcher's book "MGs past and present".

$30,000/OBO will get the car and a few spare parts.

Direct inquiries to the owner:

        Bob Figenskau
        Minnetonka, Minnesota, USA   (a western suburb of Minneapolis)
        612/935-7909

... or send me a message and I will forward it to the owner.

Carl Follstad
Chairman, Minnesota MG-T Register